This east wing of factory #1 was removed sometime between 1927 & 1937. This view is facing north west with Hamilton Avenue in the foreground, factory #06 in the distance & the original Buick office off to the left. Before factory #06 was built this was the assembly plant for all Buick passenger cars (trucks being assembled in the Jackson Michigan plant). This factory was attached (by tunnel) to factory #04 located at the intersection of Hamilton & Industrial Avenue, where the Buick body’s were built. The tunnel ran under Hamilton Ave.