A ghost image of the two photos below. The year is 1920 and July 22, 2011.
This is the same view as shown below. The year of this photo is 1920. The road at that time was known as St. Johns Street.
A north view of the site of Factory #17 on July 22, 2011. The road is James P. Cole. links: Factory #17-b and #17 Training School WWII Army Air Force Technical Training THE FACTORY BEHIND THE CAR