There were two factories built in Flint during 1951-1953 for building components for the J65 Sapphire jet engine in support of the Korean war. The other one besides this one was north of Coldwater road, that later became a Division of Ternstedt. This view of building #43 that became #05 is facing south-west viewed across Stewart Avenue. The assembly plant was in Chicago, just as the Liberator was built there during World War II. This photo is from Don Bent’s book: A Place Called Buick.